26 June 2011

I LIKE #3

I LIKE...

Tees or shirts which comes with a POCKET!



About the doodle pic... I know it's quite annoying with the 'design by' and the copyright 'C', people such as great designers or whoever it is might think I'm quite overrated like "who the hell are you to place a copyright C into your pics. you're not that famous, why do you need it for?"
Honestly, I may not be the best designer or artist, but I really dislike copycats, I HATE people snatching them away without P.E.R.M.I.S.S.I.O.N at all. 
You think it's easy to draw? HELL NO

My doodles cost me PASSION and skills.

P/S i don't add watermarks to my doodles coz they are ugly 

Oops, off topic in the beginning already. lol
Anyways, back to the topic....

 I like to insert everything into my pants pockets or right into my bag.
If I have any li li zap zap stuffs, I'll just straight away insert to my pants pockets, but it's always not enough and if my pants pockets are too heavy, my pants will keep hanging off my ass and that's very bothersome.
I always get teased by my mates like this, "rray, today you are wearing red panties ar?"
*blush*

Therefore, a tee pocket is a great addition space for the lil stuffs like money and cards. 
You don't have to search throughout the bag for a freaking card and also prevent pickpockets from stealing your money. If they dare to steal to from your tee pocket, sue them for sexual harassment. 
oh yeahhh~ double trouble!
Olive sings: I got a. I got a. I got a. I got a pocket, pocket full of. I got a pocket... LOL!
from Easy A

On the other side... 

I LIKE TO BUY A NEW PAIR OF SANDALS TOO!
especially BIRKENSTOCK!!!
 OH SO GORGEOUS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD