20 June 2011

Fucking Furious

Words really can't describe how furious and mad I am now.
I tried twitting and plurking like fucking mad but it didn't calm me down.
So I try to do some fast and simple doodles and blog about WHAT I WISH/ WANNA DO WHEN I'M UPSET/ FURIOUS/ MAD/ INSERT YOUR OWN CAPTION.


1. EAT DONUTS
Fuck yeah, I will buy thousands of donuts from Krispy Kreme or J.Co Donuts and eat until my stomach bloats out or I can't stuff any donuts into my stomach anymore or until I puke.
P/S cinammon buns/ rolls and pretzels works for me too. 

2. PUNCH!!!
I always wish to have a punch-bag so that I can punch and release some anger.
In the meantime, I can start boxing as my 24hour-indoor-hobby too, good way to build up some dope muscles and shed off some mfk-ing fats!
Plus, I don't have to wear shoes.
DOUBLE YEAH!!!

3. CUT MY HAIR SHORT

I always adore + love short hairs!
I swear I complain a lot about my hair when the weather is fucking hot. Yeah, hot weathers piss me off.
And usually when I am angry, my head turns hot and tying my hair won't help much, so I think that cutting my hair short is the best solution to clear off that anger. 
But, I'm trying to grow my hair long for the second time now.
If my hair length reaches my boobs, then only I will cut my hair.

4. INTO THE POOL!

Need I say more?
Water cools you off, that's a fact right? lol

 5. SPEND YO MONAYYYY
Ah.. Most of the ladies love to do this when they are upset. (admit it, haha)
I am not that rich to do this, which means it's time for me to find a new boyfriend who is filthy rich, allows me swap his credit cards everyday! LOL~

6. SWEARING

I swear the fuck outta your motherfucking shits.
Seriously.
But not here. 
tee hee~

7. PLUCK MY ARMPIT HAIRS

I have no idea why this shit can ease my mind.


ok, doodling sure is fun!

3 comments:

  1. you're a real mfking bitch hahaha~!!! and i like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!!! No. 7 really? Maybe I should try that too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD