17 May 2011

I LIKE #2

I LIKE...

Bread!!!
here's a pic to cheer u up in the morning :)


Bread, the only food you can eat when you're poor, when you're sick, when you're a bit hungry...
I'm kinda like a bread-monster, I can eat it anytime & anywhere.
For my 3 meals... I can always eat bread, but only if the breads are serve in different ways or they have different flavours or shapes or types or anything.


The most absurd part is I can finish the whole baguette in 1 day or even in a few hours.

Thus, being a bread-monster is awesome!
I can survive longer, live well and complain less about not eating well at foreign countries.
(coz I heard they don't eat much rice there)
harhar~


P/S i like burnt toast coz it's crispier.

5 comments:

  1. I love nom bread too. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discover news, pics and videos you otherwise wouldn't have at http://kendrabing.com. Or submit your blog postings to be part of the big collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m a bread lover too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like toast bread but not a bread lover. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD