26 March 2011

I LIKE #1

I LIKE...

Pearl Milk Tea!!!

Well, in my opinion, I don't think any girls will dislike this!
We all are addicted to this drink, yes it's quite bad for our health, but still we love it!
IT'S KINDA LIKE OUR DAILY DRUG.
You name it Cup-Bon, 趣台北, Witcher Ider魔力点子, Chatime etc etc etc.
I usually order flavors like vanilla, original milk tea, green tea and chocolate/ oreo. Others are just quite creepy flavors to me, not suitable for my taste buds, who knows the next thing I might end up stuck in the restroom.

The wicked stuff is when your guy pisses you girls off, be ready to spit back at them with the pearls!
By the way, I'm trying not to drink so much.
BUT IT'S SO HARD TO QUIT DRINKING IT!

p/s noticed the new style drawing? i'm just trying corel painter. wicked software with so much options to choose to draw. i'm using crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD