10 March 2011

dreamz bakery + 1U

I was invited to have tea time with my mates after class.
To Dreamz Bakery!




the birthday girl... soon


doodling is fun yo!



left our footprints there :)

My comments on their cakes and drinks... The cakes are not my cup of tea, quite small actually so that didn't satisfy my tummy. The drinks, to be honestly are quite pricey. But the good thing is the atmosphere there, I like it! c o m f o r t a b l e

Do check out dreamz bakery: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dreamz-Bakery/168747049817258?v=info


After tea time, we decided to go 1U without purpose.


Anyone working at 1U's Forever 21?
Coz you might noticed a bunch of monkeys which are us, playing and fooling around there especially at the accessories stand there. lol

bollywood ah neh neh Bai
lmao


Princess Leia Bai
spot the 2 flowers on his head sides, so cute!


Audrey says he looks like a cancer-patient-holding-girly-bag-pedo



Next post will make you 喷饭(translate that in english is so not cool, lol) with tons of hella funny photos.

4 comments:

  1. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8r1xzAD6aYk/TXfKBBJGrWI/AAAAAAAADvg/Ez4rf2wxwrc/s400/IMG_8921_%25E5%2589%25AF%25E6%259C%25AC.jpg <--- The green thingy (sorry I dont know what is it call) alot people said it is nice to eat! But I have not try before >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. 青色衣的學弟,我見過!

    ReplyDelete
  3. macaroon
    actually... i haven't try before too lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jeovine
    他名叫小白~
    没办法他的嘴唇最容易认哈哈

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD