30 December 2009

Melaka + PD Trip

I just realized that many people celebrated Christmas at Melaka.
Just look at those colorful christmas decorations and lights that day...
DOH! I'M JEALOUS OF YOU GUYS!!!
NEXT YEAR I'M GONNA GO THERE AND CELEBRATE!

But!
...
..
.
Me and my hommies celebrated Christmas Eve at Melaka & PD.
take that!



Morning me and my parents set off to Melaka, arrived there at afternoon.

We had lunch at some place where asam laksa and cendol are famous.



Plus, long queue there and very crowded inside the dining place.



This place is wicked!
It's full of antiques, vintage stuffs and some artistic paintings.


Call me sampat or whatever.
I just discovered that Melaka cendol's red beans are big! JOY~
That asam laksa is really something, a spoon of tuna adds some magic into the taste.


I'm easily pleased whenever there's cendol.
Believe it or not, I ate 3 times cendol in a day.


After that, I meet up with my hommies.
Dinner time!

onomnomnomnom~
Yes, we ate like barbarians that night coz we've queued for a long time.


Satay lok lok


 By the way, if you can beat the record by eating 183 sticks or above, you can win yourself a bottle of Chivas or Martell.




Gorgeous christmas lights


I like this oil painting.


Hohoho!


Posing


In the midnight, we drove to Port Dickson and call it a day.


The next morning at PD, we're all so excited to go to the beach!

OH YEAH!!!






Ham sap Arson can't stop looking at those bikinis. XD

THE BEACH!
We paid RM15 for the banana boat.
And built boobs and gigantic dick which can be seen from a distance.
naughty us!

He got the power!
God, we're really scared of him, haha.


Give the fella a big clap!
Honestly, that dick and boobs look more like ice kacang in the end.
Arson can't stop adding 'semen' to the dick and 'milk' to the boobs.


About 4 or 5pm we showered, bought ourselves a cup of cendol and drive back to S'ban.
That concludes the trip.
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!

END

6 comments:

  1. Happy belated new year~

    Arg... I miss Malacca's cendol

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :)
    haha, then plan a trip to there

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the way you took your pictures! =D

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dick looks more like ice cream cones hahaha. Got semen some more.. geng ah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah....
    come melaka didnt ajak me?
    wakakakka...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @kenwooi
    thanks a lot :)

    @ahbing
    geng ah!!!

    @ed.inc
    hohoho~ me hou sui de~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD