11 October 2009

Zhong Qiu


Ello boss!
How's your Mid Autumn Festival?
I bet some of you guys drank beers and got laid or joined a BBQ party, eh?




This year I got a bit bored with this year's mid autumn.
No firecrackers, out of stock.
The mooncakes get crappier year by year.
Not to mention the price too. Fucking ridiculous.
The bad weather/ polluted air just ruins the great view of the moon.
My age is increasing and I'm not into lanterns anymore, unless if I got my retard gangs at my side. miss you guys


Most important is.. Tutu forced me to play candles/masak masak with her.
Ish!

masak masak
1. Melt the candles
2. Then place a leaf inside
3. Enjoy the crackling sounds. Bon appetit



Siao zha boh called dad to buy 10 box of candles back.
Unfortunately he only bought 5.

Tutu Power Bomb!

puuutttt~~~
Never let your kids watch South Park. XD

Just for fun.

1. Put your weeds on the paper.

2. Roll it up.

3. Light it and smoke.
If you choke til death, don't blame me.


I got a bit bored that I decided to play a bit of photography with the phone and DSLR.

I want my 'R'! ><



swoosh swoosh!

Fuiyoh, I got magic wand!
You got mah?


Damn you Tutu!
I shoot you so pretty and nice, you shoot me like shit.


Ok lah.. quite fun lah... ;P

4 comments:

  1. Hello Malaysians,

    We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. Totally free for everyone!

    Click on the 'Tutorial' button if you're not sure how to use it.

    Join now: Malaysian Bloggers

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you get high after smoking the weed? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to know the taste of the weeds. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw...FIRE...somebody call 911.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD