16 October 2009

Mah Eye Got Sushi

The last time I tried on colored contact lenses, I swore I will never wear them.
THEY HURT MY EYES LIKE HELL.

Aiya.. Honestly, that time I haven't learn how to wear them properly so that's why I hate them.
So I broke the promise.
I bought a pair of gray contact lenses for myself~ tee hee :P


Hmm.. Can't really see the color clearly from a distance... sadnya~

Then me and some of my hommies got a bit erm... excited, and we exchanged our contacts just to try out the colors. Peace~
Max's purple

They say purple look damn nice on my eyes~ tee hee
Too bad purple doesn't suit nerdy me.
Unfortunately, Max smoke and drink quite a lot, so his eyes are quiet yellow-ish and this effects the purple looks more like... shit.

Bcoz's green

Green is suitable for nerdy me~
Oh ya, suits Max too.

P/S i like my right eye

Oct 13, Sushi King's members card promotion day- RM2 sushi. I invited a few of my friends to dine at there.
Thank god the queue was not that long.

Me + Ah Soo=14 plates *burp*
P/S i ate a lot of Unagi sushi :)

5 comments:

  1. awww~~
    pretty eyes eh!!
    i wish to get the Grey too..muahaa..after we fight fight see whose Greyish eyes are nicer ar??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dare not wear contact lens. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. nice..
    i dont dare to wear contact lenses..
    and i will never will.. sked pain lah! =P

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so afraid and never try contact lense before because its hurt when len break into piece in eyes rite
    ahhaa


    but then,i still force to wear it after my stpm,cuz sister and everyone cannot tahan i wore glasses soemtimes haah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD