17 September 2009

Bye Bye!


Erm... 12am already right?
So it's Thursday.
I'm leaving Malaysia tonight for 1 week.


To where? Beijing.
(duck duck here i come! :P)


I'm not sure what time I'm leaving Malaysia, but I'm gonna say good-bye to you guys early.


So BYE! :D


...


Actually... I'm quite frustrated now.
Many issues happened(friendship and love... FUCK!).
I really hope this Beijing trip can make me unwind a bit or more(like forgetting what had happened and play dumb)...



money honey money money home kaching ching ching wang duit lui lui lui

money honey money money home kaching ching ching wang duit lui lui lui

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy yr trip there and post nice photos when u r back xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your trip and tapao some Peking duck back

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a tremendously fun days over there yea

    ps you're invited to comment on my post too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. remember to bring bck some souvenir...wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy holiday! Don’t forget to share some story about your trip to China. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a safe trip! (: shall wait for updates from beijing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh dont think so much la..
    enjoy the trip ya! =D

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. a big thank you to everyone here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD