9 July 2009

Presentation Day

Wednesday was my general art history's presentation day, and I was supposed to blog about it at that night, but I... slept all night right after I've returned home from college...

Hectic day no? XD

So here it is...

Let the pictures do the talking, enjoy!

The Best- horoscopes


Maze?


Heaven?


Parthenon


Board Game


Monopoly Set


Santorini



P/S there's a new shop called '100 yen' near my place and they sell some japan products there...i bought a glass of alcohol/ sake... and it burns my throat and my housemate's tummy... lol
i really love the snow-ice, i recommend strawberry and green-tea


peguin machine?! cute~

2 comments:

  1. yeap yeap~
    Heaven & Monopoly Set are superb awesome!!!
    Love it Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD