9 May 2009

GFY

First of all, I've moved into my new place(metroview).Damn empty right? But no worries, my housemates and me are gonna decorate it soon!

my only partner that day- superbear

There's no internet line or gas yet, so I'm like in a rehab or something...

everyday bread, fruits or cereals... sienz lor

But hey, look at the bright side there's a nice balcony and it's always windy!
The problem is the balcony is a bit too fascinating especially when I'm doing my assignments.
Do a bit, got fed up a bit then go to the balcony enjoy the wind or spy on other people, then go back do a bit... vice versa

And talking about assignments...
I WANNA GO FUCK MYSELF!!!
It's difficult to satisfy one of the lecturers, I have almost 4 assignments need to redo and I can't find the right time to redo them. Today you've done the assignments then the next day new ones are coming to hunt you down again.
Now the stress is ON: my sleeping hours reduced or I don't sleep at all, I'm losing my appetite, my wallet is getting emptier, I want a part-time job but I don't have the time, my parents always call me at the wrong time, I wanna cry but the tears won't even drop, I can't stop throwing tantrums or control my temper well....
OMG.... FUCKITY FUCK FUCK!!!


Tomorrow is Mothers Day and I don't even feel like celebrating it.
Go fuck myself...

7 comments:

  1. wah must be good "boy" k pandai pandai jaga diri. eh cant comment, wtfart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. may I have where is your house location?? the nite view realy nice lo~~ aiks..for your assignments, you gotta gayao gayao ar!! all the best to u k!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. metroview?wakaka...my fren stay there and usually i will go there and find him...wakaka...nice med room

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your new place looks nice! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ahmike
    lol, will do and thanks :D

    @Lisa717
    my place? the devil spoke liao XD
    thanks thanks! >____<

    @Da Devil
    ya la, almost 90% is utar students lor
    hate u guys la, snatch so much rooms liao, lol XD

    @kenwooi
    thanks dude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. erm...my fren and i oso nt study at UTAR or TARC...so u cant blame us...wakaka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD