25 April 2009

DoReMiFaSoLaTiDodododododo....

I'm back!
Arrived Seremban early in the morning.waiting for my bastard friend in the LRT station
XD


Then, I went straight away to Jusco to celebrate Wish's bf birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AH T & SAN SAN!!!

I was tricked!
They tricked me to Green Box for karaoke.
I hate karaoke...

But at least I get high with them and shake my body for a while.
LOL.lalalalala...

birthday cake from Imbi super yummy! (pfft! who needs Secret Recipe)

sweet couple- Ah T & Wish

Ah T at the left;
San San at the right


Then, I was looking forward to bowling.
Unfortunately, there's a bowling competition going on so we hit the arcade.
Snooker, Time Crisis(ha! i beated 2 boys' scores! ), Daytona, Taiko....
FUN!!!

♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦♣♥♠♦

Happy Hours passes by so fast...
Back to home, do my laundry and...
ASSIGNMENTS

During my high school years, how I wished I could graduate quickly.
But now I realized high school is much better than college.
Because sketching class this time really jia la man!
3 sketching in a day, which 1 sketching can take almost a few hours to finish it.

Anyways, I think spending more time and effort is quite worth it.
See what happened to my Colin Farell sketching.
(who my roommate said he doesn't look like Colin...)
It's up at the wall with other great sketchings.


Which of these is mine?
Tee Hee~

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your friends!
    and all the best in assignmenting! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never sang in karaoke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think karaoke is fun!! I like to sing karaoke, kekeke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD