15 March 2009

Yo cenamos en el Chile del hoy!

Google translation for the title: I dined at Chili's today!

Yep! I went to KLCC today. My parents, bro and sis went for the education fair and some kind of talk. Me and Tutu(my younger sis) planned to go to the PetroSains but too crowded there.
So, both of us went to the Art Exhibition and then explore each floors.


I almost own a pair of Vincci sandals(real cheap, man!) but too bad... NO BIGGER SIZE.
I also almost own a few cool tees
(America skaters brand, dunno what's the name) at Isetan, but TIME IS UP.

Fuck...

Luckily, I'm happy that I FINALLY get a chance to have Chili's for lunch.

My apple juice.
(Drinks are refillable)


Dad's
+
Tutu's
+

+

=

Tortilla



Bro's
Chicken Club Tacos

Sis's
Dory Fish with Rice
(actually that's not the real name, i dunno...)

MineLamb Shoulder
(that mash potato is the best!)

Mom'sFajita Quesadillas

(you really gotta try this!)

Dessert
Molten Chocolate Cake
(ohh~~~ sweet caramel with chocolate sauce! XP)

10 comments:

  1. lolz...lamb shoulder and the Fajita Quesadillas is YUMMY!!!....anyway..i juz usually order triple play and dunno wat cajun chicken sandwiches...and of coz..wif budweiser..wakaka...hmm,is been a long time since i been to chillis...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuiyoh! u really know how to eat ah!
    next time try the burgers and tell me how it tastes like, lol! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walao damn nice lo .Yummilicious wei ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup yup~
    real nice, more variety than TGIF

    price i think cheaper than TGIF too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yealor..the cajun chicken sandwiches is the burger lor,i like the fries...lolz...well still ok,but the proportion kinda large...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO CHILIS T_____________T

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Da Devil
    lol... i thought sandwich and burger are not the same thing...
    yaya! the proportion is really big! my mom & bro can't finish their dishes. me & my sisters help them out, haha. how itchy our mouth is! XD

    @mIcheLLe
    OH?!
    THEN YOU GOTTA TRY! :D
    (midvalley/klcc)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Long time didn’t eat at Chilis already. Woah, your post remind me the foods in Chilis. I wish someone can belanja me go eat there. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. YO! XD
    yerrr. so nice man the food. grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @TOLANIC.com
    maybe u can belanja me? haha :P

    @Konea♥
    blekkk :P
    *smacks ass*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD