20 March 2009

Updates AGAIN

peanut~

Ya lah, I know you guys aren't interested.
So don't read this post la.


(Don't say I didn't warn you!)



Here's a photo of a monkey brain.
just joking la

TO JAPANESEKEANE
this is the mua chi(peanut-flavored)

(there is black sesame flavored too :D)



Tomorrow will be my driving trial test.
If I don't pass this freaking test, my formal driving test will be delayed and I need to redo this freaking trial test and uncle will probably be pissed off because my parking skills SUCK!!!
(i've been lectured a lot of times, but still....)

10 comments:

  1. Hiya:-)
    Oh,this is !?
    Seems sweet...maybe I`ll like it if I try once:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mochi...my fav....if u got go to petaling street there...u should buy from the auntie...the auntie kinda nice and the mochi is awesome...

    oh yea...gud luck on ur driving trial test oo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JapaneseKeane
    yep! :)
    i bet u will

    @Da Devil
    thanks! i will try soon! :D
    and i passed already~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay....congratz...so..when is the real exam gonna commence???hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, thank you! <3
    Thursday, and i need to practice again at Tuesday or/and Wednesday...

    haiz... feel kinda fed up driving.
    no wonder some ppl don't like to drive, haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. wakaka...u take the exam in KL?wow..tat kinda hard..coz traffic jam everywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha? no la... at s'ban.
    but got many lorry & truck coz the place there is an industrial area

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alarr sban there easy pass one.. haha... uluh uluh skit la.. get what i mean?

    ReplyDelete
  9. did you bring a frying pan for your driving test? If yes hor, I think you will pass easier. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ahnike
    LOL, got it! XD

    @Josh
    =____='

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD