8 March 2009

It's A Boring Post, Nothing To See Here, Move On

I'm at Cameron Highlands now...
The weather is now freaking cold and foggy after raining.
My fingers are the weakest when it comes to cold weather. They're trembling and icy, nobody dares to touch them... *sob
But still, I'm wearing a pair of shorts.

See? Aloha~

Attempt to camwhore...
Epic failure... Please don't puke

We ate non-stop today, from breakfast(10am) to lunch(4pm), and I'm very very very satisfied for eating so much pastries.
Since I'm using my dad's laptop, so I will post the photos later when I'm back home.

It's International Women's Day right?

Ladies GO SHOPPING.
Ladies GO DINE.
Ladies GO INDEPENDENT.
Ladies GO JOYFUL.
Ladies GO SEDUCE SOMEONE.
Ladies GO FOR A MANICURE.
Ladies GO TO THE SALON.
Ladies GO TO THE SPA.

5 comments:

  1. haha. enjoy urself there ya. bring stawberry for me :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. waseh...still wear shorts...keng..
    been ages since i go to cameron...must go there when got free time...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be your skin is very thick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ahmike
    haha, thanks!
    i bought 2 trays of strawberries.
    they're so sour... XP

    @JapaneseKeane
    LOL, no.

    @Da Devil
    wah... geng meh?
    my dad walks around the apartment with a towel only, he more geng leh.
    yaya, stop going to Genting, CH is cooler.

    @TOLANIC.com
    ya lor, ya lor XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD