2 February 2009

Gathering


Yesterday, went to a steamboat gathering with friends. Quite disappointed that some didn't show up, especially Alien... heard something dramatic happened between him and his mother...

Here are some photos!


Anyways, my friends are back to school today, without uniforms! I went back to school just to meet up with my friends and teachers, and that motherfucker just ruined my day. At first I'm Little Miss Sunshine and until when that fucking cunt said, "Those who left school shouldn't be here at all.", I turned into Little Miss Gloomy.

OH REALLY?! Well, Mr-I-Know-It-All, I have a message to you and you better clean your ears before I give you a wet willy! Ready?
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING BASTARD! TRY
SAYING IT ONE MORE TIME AND I'M GONNA CHOP YOUR LIL' DICK OFF! YA HEAR ME?

Photo photo~(exposing myself, haha...)

2 comments:

  1. fren, ur sense of design really chun ~ so admire that u'r having such a talent since young. Jia you yo :) produce more impressive works in the future ya, full supporting u

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! thank you! :p
    hey, don't say u guys so old mah, u guys also still young & talented too!
    wish all the best to you both too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD