21 January 2009

AH-CHOOOO!


Sore throat, high fever, coughing.... These are the illness we usually get after Chinese New Year. Unfortunately, me and my mom are already sick before Chinese New Year . I get a runny nose and the flu, my nose is as red as Bozo the Clown's nose. My mom? Major sore throat due to too much 油炸鬼(Deep-Fried Devils).

And now here's
a friendly message:

End of message.

Yeah! Tomorrow is Thursday and I love Thursday which means I can go to the pasar malam at Taman Blossom, yeah! I'm gonna buy some popiah and maybe some flats. Plus, I got angpow from dad and 3/4 of the money went straight into my savings account and the rest gonna spend it on clothes(Sis's clothes are too sophisticated, mom's are a bit too old-fashioned).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, now I shall grant you 3 wishes. XD